The FD40 DV refrigerant building dehumidifier will help minimise construction times by creating the perfect conditions for ‘wet trades’ such as plastering, finishing floors, ceilings, painting and even wallpapering. Our drying units will also decrease the risk of fire and water damage, and run on either an 110V or a 230V power supply.
Regularly used in storage facilities, construction environments and similar applications, the FD40 is an energy efficient dehumidifier – with an average power consumption of just 984 W /h. This particular model is able to keep rooms of up to 940m3 dry, while being able to dry damp areas sized 470m3 or less. With a maximum noise level of just 53 decibels@ 3 metres, the unit’s quiet operation and small dimensions allow discreet deployment even in areas where space is restricted. The FD40 DV’s nominal extraction duty of 37 litres/24h allows large quantities of moisture to be extricated from the atmosphere, and this is controllable by an adjustable humidistat.
- Extraction rate (max): 75 litres/24hr
- Nominal extraction duty at 75% RH @20°C: 37 litres/24hr
- Air flow (max): 420 m3/h
- Keep dry area (typical): 814 m3
- Dry out area (typical): 407 m3
- Power supply: 230/110 V 1 ph 50 Hz Run
- Plug type: 5.7 /11.9 BS1363 230v – 8S4343 16 A 110v
- Noise level (max): 53 d BA @ 3 metres
- Weight: 48 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 510 x 491 x 920 mm
- Control: Manual (humidistat option)
- Average power consumption 984 W/h