With many authorities including the Environment Agency now insisting that settlement tanks are used on specific applications, it’s crucial that a reliable tank is used to maintain full pumping capacity whilst avoiding blocked drains. Sykes’ settlement tanks are designed to capture silt and suspended solids and prevent them from being discharged back into the watercourse.
Our Settlement Tanks and Settlement Tank HD units are constructed from robust steel and feature a series of integral weir walls which aid effective settlement of the solids. These units also house multiple Bauer quick release couplings.
Their design, which includes lifting eyes and drain bungs, enables two or more units to be linked together for multi-stage settlement, should this be required. The Settlement Tank HD is a heavy-duty version which also has fork pockets to allow the unit to be positioned on site with a fork lift.
- Easy installation
- Quick-release Bauer couplings for swift commissioning and decommissioning
- Safe and easy to use allowing simplified operation
- Environmentally-friendly enabling greater sustainability
- Reliable product affording customer peace of mind
- Robust construction facilitating use in testing applications
- Clean and dirty water
- Civil engineering
- Local Authorities
- Site dewatering