Toyo ET5 Pump
Cutter Fan (agitator) installed at the bottom of pump prevents clogging. SCI Mechanical Seal provides extreme durability. Hi-Chrome casting iron is used in Impeller, Cutter Fan and the other expendable parts and every parts have enough thickness. The distance between Suction Cover and Impeller is adjustable and it allows best operation anytime. Thermal Protector prevents the burning of motor by single phase operation or overload. • Custom made equipments for the treatment of corrosive slurry or extra abrasive material is available.
- Toyo ET-5-2 Submersible pumps are very heavy duty slurry pumps. They are strong, hard working and extremely compact pump.
- The top outlet discharge pumps integrate a full cooling jacket. The design offers the possibility to work in narrow spaces with the pump even partially submersed. Standard equipment includes thermal protection.
- The design of the pump incorporates the renowned patented Toyo agitator, attached directly on the pump shaft, semi-open impeller, heavy duty shaft and bearings configuration, double mechanical seals working in an oil bath and a 4 pole customs built electric motor with 1.25 service factor.
- The impeller, the wear plate and the agitator are manufactured in cast chrome iron (24 to 28%). Simple adjustment of the wear plate offers long lasting high performances.
- ET pumps are able to lift up and transport slurries with densities of at least 1.25kg/dm³ and can handle solids content reaching 55% by weight. They offer pumping capacities of up to 120m³/h.
- They are able to pump solids particles with up to 30mm diameter, in slurries temperatures of up to 60°C and pH between 4 and 9.5. They are available in high temperature versions for slurry temperature of up to 80°C and in different metalls, including stainless steel.
- Their maximum operating depth is 30m.