Toyo GR15 Pump
Easy handling, long life-time and economy. Hi-Chrome casting iron is used in Impeller, Cutter Fan and the other expendable parts and every parts have enough thickness. Air outlet at the top of pump provides stable working in airwater mixing discharge operation. Mechanical Seal designed free from direct discharge pressure and has long life-time.
- Toyo GR-15 submersible pumps are heavy duty and capable of pumping slurry. They are a true slurry pump in design and offer real solids pumping effectiveness for a limited investment cost.
- The pumps are top outlet discharge pumps and are self cooling. They are therefore able to operate partially submerged. Standard they are equipped with thermal protection.
- The design of the pump incorporates the renowned patented Toyo agitator, attached directly on the pump shaft, semi-open impeller, heavy duty shaft and bearings configuration, double mechanical seals working in an oil bath and 4 pole customs built electric motor with 1.15 service factor.
- GR15 and bigger models have an adjustable wear plate. The impeller, the wear plate and the agitator are manufactured in cast chrome iron (24 to 28%).
- GR pumps are able to lift up and transport slurries with densities of at least 1.25kg/dm³ and can handle solids contents reaching 55% by weight. They offer pumping capacities of up to 192m³/h.
- They are able to pump solids particles with up to 40mm diameter, in slurries temperatures of up to 60°C and pH between 4 and 9.5. They can be furnished in different metallurgies including stainless steel.
- Their maximum operating depth is 30m.