The Sykes Super Wispaset UVO 150/100 is a super silenced high-performance pump specifically designed for use on arduous, high head noise-sensitive applications. The pump runs on an innovative Tier 4-compliant Volvo TAD870VE engine which dramatically reduces emissions whilst meeting the latest European regulations.
This market-leading product is contained within a sound-reducing canopy and has a maximum noise level of 70dBA at 7 metres. An average fuel consumption of just 16.8 litres an hour renders the Super Wispaset UVO 150/100 approximately 10% more efficient than comparable pumps on the market.
The unit offers maximum heads of 93 metres and a maximum flow of up to 120 litres per second, while a built-in telemetry system provides detailed statistics about the pump’s performance.
- Low noise levels for use in built-up areas
- Low emissions and compliant with latest European legislation
- Telemetry system for external performance monitoring and location tracking
- Remote start/stop for full control on or off site
- High head capable of discharge heads of over 90 metres
- Corrosion and abrasion resistant for challenging outdoor locations
- Sykes auto self-priming enabling automatic priming from dry for ease of use
- Clean and dirty water
- Manufacturing and industry
- Quarries and mines
- Civil engineering
- Docks, ports & harbours
- Power stations
- Weight (kg)4,100kgFuel Tank CapacitySeparate bunded tank
- Dimension4,750 x 2,120 x 2,480 (mm)Fuel ConsumptionFull load @ 1800 rpm: 28 litres/hour
- Noise level@7m = 70 dBAPipe ConnectionsSuction: 6” Table D
- Discharge: 4” NP16
- Bauer couplings option
- PerformanceMax head: 93m
- Max flow: 120 litres/second max
- Max solid: 38mmEnergy Efficient duty pointFuel Consumption @1500 rpm: 16.8 litres/hour